StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey everybody!

so im looking at this bike on CL. Went and checked out tonight everything was in great shape, current owner has taken good care of it. has 16k miles, allthe extras. Im just looking for any pro/cons on this bike that might sway me either way. There are newer bikes for sale, same price and mileage range but nowhere near the extras. Anything negative about the 2006 mod? This will be my first street legal bike, just dirt scoots til now. want something to commute to work on and load up some camping gear and take off for a week. low maintenance, cost and reliable

[PASTE THE DETAILS HERE - DO NOT LINK TO THE AD]

Thanks for any tips

·
Registered
181 Posts
I would have bought that in a heart beat! I loooove my 06. Only negative I can think of is that they did not have abs on this year. I paid that much for a bone stock one. It was however in the San Diego area which seems to pull a premium for the stroms. :thumbup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
It is almost $400 above NADA and $1500 above KBB.

It all depends how bad you want it.

I just got 2011 ABS 650Adv. 7000 miles for $5500.

Good luck.:thumbup:

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
The price seems high, but all pricing is local, and how much do you want it?

"Madstat windshield adjuster, barkbusters, SW-Motech crashbars, SW-Motech skidplate and Trax panniers." These are the only accessories that are worthwhile to me. The other stuff is either ho-hum, or not sure (how bright are the LED turn signals, and do they stand far enough from the headlights to be seen well?). The Heidi tires are great for lots of gravel riding, not so much for highway rides.

Your decision--it looks like a good bike; how does it meet your needs & feeling about the price?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts