StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the 5th year of this yearly event for the my2wheels.com group.
Gold Point Nevada April 16th & 17th 5th Annual Ride - my2wheels.com
The second post has links to years prior.
The group primarily does dirt rides out of Gold Point including what they call the Death ride which is a 200 mile dirt run through Death Valley, the bikes must be plated though since the ride does go into the National Park.
This year we will also be doing an asphalt ride out of Gold Point suitable for any street bike.
Goldpoint Gathering Asphalt Ride - my2wheels.com
This is a very fun get together and has all kinds of riding available from dirt bike, street bike or atv.
There is alot of history around to explore and is close enough you could do Death Valley in the day and come back to this ghost town and party in the saloon at night.
Vacation In The Old West - Gold Point Ghost Town
Contact the Sheriff Stone if you need to make reservations for one of the bed n breakfast or Rv slots.
There is plenty of areas to tent camp.
Come on out and have a great time, plus Sheriff Stone cooks some awesome food:thumbup:
Mike

·
Registered
409 Posts
One of these years I plan on attending this event. Sounds and looks like a good time with great people and their bikes.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
269 Posts
You had a fairly new V-strommer show up this year ;) As long as someone is getting half baked apple pie, there will be lots of reasons to show up!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love to have you and Heavy-H join us.
It would be great to get some of the Utah crew down too.
The Utah Crew just has to skip the Apple Pie:yikes:
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts