StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will be attending?
This is by far the best show in the Toronto area imo with many vendors as well as representation from all the bike manufacturers. At the International Center so easy access with free parking. I will be there Friday morning. I know the Dualsport people will be there from Stoney Creek and they are bringing big ear who will be providing on the spot moulded plugs. The Canadian Frog Togg distributor will be attending as well.

SUPERSHOW 2013 - North America's Largest Motorcycle Show

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Who will be attending?
This is by far the best show in the Toronto area imo with many vendors as well as representation from all the bike manufacturers. At the International Center so easy access with free parking. I will be there Friday morning. I know the Dualsport people will be there from Stoney Creek and they are bringing big ear who will be providing on the spot moulded plugs. The Canadian Frog Togg distributor will be attending as well.

SUPERSHOW 2013 - North America's Largest Motorcycle Show
I am thinking of going Ken, but I can only go Friday morning (that is if I actually go) when it opens at 10pm... I have to be back in Kitchener by 2pm for work... I work the rest of the weekend so that's out... I haven't decided quite yet, though... When were you thinking of going?

Richard

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking of going Ken, but I can only go Friday morning (that is if I actually go) when it opens at 10pm... I have to be back in Kitchener by 2pm for work... I work the rest of the weekend so that's out... I haven't decided quite yet, though... When were you thinking of going?

Richard
I would be going friday morning at 10 as well, pm me to confirm but I will be there regardless, Richard.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I'm definitely going,will probably be Sat or Sunday though...
Steve

·
Registered
712 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
I will be there with a fellow Trooper on Friday at 10AM.

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Just pre-purchased some tickets to ensure that I go, -and to save a few shekels.
Can't say when I'll be there yet, but will be keeping an eye out for familiar faces while trying on a few helmets.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I expect to be there some time on Saturday with a couple of friends. We tend to try for late afternoon as the crowd thins out.

·
Registered
495 Posts
i stopped going to these years ago. too much junky crap and I like to avoid the 1% tough guy wannabes.

I can get better deals online anyway, usually with a lot less tax.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'll be there bright and early on Sat. morning with two other friends:thumbup: I usually see Les at DSP first thing then move on

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm likely to go Saturday morning as it opens. Trying to buy tickets online for me is a bust. They offer Adult tickets ONLY at $20. Youth admission is $5, but some tech clown forgot to put it on the website. I'll be standing in line twice now. Once for tickets, and then back in line to get in....

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Friday, late morning.
Posing with my leather vest, chaps, chains and do-rag.
just like everybody else.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah, sounds like a good time. The 5 pm Saturday time slot may work best for me. I'd wear my Stromtrooper colours, to be seen, envied and even feared, but I guess we don't have any.

Marc
Maybe we need our own colours; it would have to be something practical, fun and reliable... ...ahhh, sounds like to much time spent thinking which could be used riding and farkling.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Going on Friday after 5:30. Les from DSP is bring some parts I ordered for pick up there. Also bringing a friend who is going to buy his first Strom shortly. He is hoping to find some good deals on some riding gear he needs to replace. Hoping Friday evening is quieter than the Saturday crowd I normally have to push through.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
I just got back and while i don't want to rain on anybody's parade, I was disappointed.

I have seen the show deteriorate into a flea market over the last few years.
I've got a bike, although there were mostly cruisers on display. I've got a suit and helmet. There didn't seem to be much else.

BTW are the prices at Dual Sport going up and the cheaper products disappearing?

I don't need some off-shore tissue-thin chaps, patches that tell the world that the ***** fell off or cheap sunglasses.

It was a relief to see a lot of normal people and a lot of nice vintage bikes.

Just me and I know a lot of people love it but I wish the December show and this one would get back together.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts