StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
being a fellow strommer and member of the site (occasionally but i mostly lurk) i will be having my TLR fighter entered at the show so if you come over and check out my craftsmanship and appreciate it go ahead and vote for it. and feel free to say high. i absolutely love to talk stroms and fighters. i just recently (october) took a weekend trip from south central pa toward state college, up the scenic elk roads and into wellsboro, then up to watkins glen and around seneca lake. a gorgious trip and wonderful time was had.

so if you make it to the show, hit me up. cheers, dan

ps. here is a pic of what you should be looking for.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I know the roads you're talking about. My brother-in-law lives in Montrose, PA. A little east of you. He took me on a nice loop a couple of months ago.

Planning on going to DC for the show on Saturday. If I can find you, I say hi.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
I'll be there when the doors open on Sat. See you then.

Rich

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
See you there!
Hey, Pat! My trip to Saudi got cancelled so I'm goin' to the show on Saturday. I won't get there until around 1300, though. Anyway, if I don't see ya, have a great time, and a safe journey home!

Regards,
Ed

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'll be there on Sat. morning. Usually hit one of the local pubs for a late lunch if anyone wants to get together for a beer.

L8r,
Bob

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
I'll be there on Sat. morning. Usually hit one of the local pubs for a late lunch if anyone wants to get together for a beer.

L8r,
Bob
Yo, Bob, I'm up for that! I won't get to the show until around 1:00 or so, though (gotta take one of the dogs to the vet beforehand). If you can wait that long, we can set up a rendevouz somewhere. If not, I'll catch up to you guys inside the show itself.

Ed

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am heading to DC in the AM. say hello if you see me. the big guy with a black karns performance hoodie on.

cheers, dan

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yo, Bob, I'm up for that! I won't get to the show until around 1:00 or so, though (gotta take one of the dogs to the vet beforehand). If you can wait that long, we can set up a rendevouz somewhere. If not, I'll catch up to you guys inside the show itself.

Ed
Hey Ed,

I'll PM you my cell number - give a shout when you get there, and we'll see what's going on.

Take care,
Bob S.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Roger that, RB! Got your PM and cell number. Be safe, and talk to ya soon!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey Whistler, it was great hooking up at the show - thanks for the company at RFD's. Hope you had a good time back at the bikes!

Same to you Packa-strom - nice meeting you, if only for a few minutes.

Hope to see y'all on the road - maybe down at Ironhorse?

Take care,
Bob S.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts