StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so I am better at making short movies than writing long ride reports. We took a 25 day adventure and documented the best we could. Three of us left Great Falls, MT to Alaska and all over. We covered about 7500 miles in 25 days. All of us made it home safe. I have about 20 short movies to upload. Day 1 - 3 are posted and day four is being uploaded right now. Enjoy the ride. I will update when new days are posted. BTW, Day 4 and on the movies get better. I should have about 20 movies total shortly. I posted them on my youtube channel. Click on the link below to watch the adventure.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bogartbill31

Enjoy the Ride,
Bill

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice pix and videos. I look forward to future installments. Love the clouds in the day 4 video, very dramatic. What kind of hoops does one need to jump thru to bring a hand gun into Canada for bear protection?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All handguns are a no go... We did the bear spray thing even though I wish I had my 500 with me the entire time. Oh you have not seen the bears yet. Wait till day 7 and 8 and later on. We saw a total of about 50 bears on this trip. I could not believe how bad they were in BC. We only seen one in Alaska total. I have posted a route video to kinda give an idea of where we went. Very vague although. Enjoy the ride.

YouTube - ‪bogartbill31's Channel‬‏

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will have to watch when I get home. In Whitehorse, hit prudhoe bay around 6/26.
Awesome! I hope the weather is better for you then it was for us. Where are you staying in Whitehorse? We stayed at the Pioneer RV park. Your internet is going to SUCK till you get back here in the States. Enjoy your ride brother. Do not rush to get home. Nothing here but work and BS...

Bill

·
Registered
384 Posts
That introductory video is the schiznit!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts