StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Recently installed givi racks and trekker Alaska cases. Wasn’t able to find much information about them before I ordered them being a fairly new product but I took a chance. I figured I’d post some pictures and have a thread available to ask any questions about them for anyone interested in them that cant find any info about them like I was unable to.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just watched a video from Givi. These are some great cases have some fantastic features! AND they come in black.
Congrats on the purchase! Wish I didn't see this post 😂 going to try to resist...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Them are purdy...........too purdy to get all dirty and banged up. Me likey!!
I’m mostly going to use them for commuting to work and back. If I do any gravel or off-road I’ll switch back to my soft bags. The bike has had to take a few naps so far off-road.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just watched a video from Givi. These are some great cases have some fantastic features! AND they come in black.
Congrats on the purchase! Wish I didn't see this post 😂 going to try to resist...
So far they’ve been good. I did have some fitment issues at first. I haven’t had any other givi products to compare them to to know if issues are common though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I am looking to buy these for my 2019 650 Strom. Can you specify the mounts used? Like you, I wasn't able to find concrete information on these cases and their corresponding racks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts