StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 DL1000A (Current)
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase a Givi E52N and need the hardware to mount it. Two choices I'm looking at are the Adventure Motostuff Adjustable Topcase mounting system V3.0 and the SW Motech Alu-Rack Toprack V3.0. Does anyone have any thoughts of one over the other?

Prices on both are close so that's not a consideration, just looking for the best product that will hold the E52 securely. Any or all suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
givi

i find the stock givi mounting plate works good . i have ridden rough roads with the E52 loaded to the max + and no problems

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
i find the stock givi mounting plate works good . i have ridden rough roads with the E52 loaded to the max + and no problems
Same here with a V46.

·
$tromtrooper
2,378 Posts
amotostuff works for me. No complaints at all.

I would recommend you NOT go for the brake light option on the E52 (quick-connection unreliable). Instead, upgrade with an admorelighting unit (http://www.admorelighting.com/) as soon as feasible.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If you get the AMoto adjustable, please post back here with your critique. I currently have the standard Givi mount, and a backrest on my Givi case, but it sits a little too forward for my passenger's comfort. I'm interested to hear if this adjustable mount will solve that by allowing the case to be mounted more rearward.

·
Registered
450 Posts
amotostuff works for me. No complaints at all.

I would recommend you NOT go for the brake light option on the E52 (quick-connection unreliable). Instead, upgrade with an admorelighting unit (http://www.admorelighting.com/) as soon as feasible.

Agree fully on both points and run same config.
Get the Givi w/o the light kit installed (cheaper) and install the Admore kit - piece of cake, brighter, and better functionality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts