StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Givi, their RP3101 Skid Plate will not work with their TN532 bars, which I have. However, I seem to remember seeing that some have used the Givi plate with TN532 bars. Can someone tell me if they have used this combo?

Also, I just ordered Enduro Guardian Highway pegs, and am planning to mount them on the Givi Crash Bars. Since I'm going ahead and getting a plate, I may mount the highway pegs to the plate, like Yann designed them. If the Givi skid plate won't work with my bars, I may go with the Enduro Guardian skid plate as well. But I would also consider Weld86 or Touratech. But then, I would have to mount the highway pegs to the crash bars. Will have to see if that works, before going Weld86 or Touratech.

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
According to Givi, their RP3101 Skid Plate will not work with their TN532 bars, which I have. However, I seem to remember seeing that some have used the Givi plate with TN532 bars. Can someone tell me if they have used this combo?

Also, I just ordered Enduro Guardian Highway pegs, and am planning to mount them on the Givi Crash Bars. Since I'm going ahead and getting a plate, I may mount the highway pegs to the plate, like Yann designed them. If the Givi skid plate won't work with my bars, I may go with the Enduro Guardian skid plate as well. But I would also consider Weld86 or Touratech. But then, I would have to mount the highway pegs to the crash bars. Will have to see if that works, before going Weld86 or Touratech.
No problems with that set up, the RP3101 will work fine with the TN532 Crash bars :thumbup:

Have used and tested this combo out :yesnod:

TN532 Crashbars | A Pair of Stroms

RP3101 Alloy Bash Plate | A Pair of Stroms

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to hear that. Going to order the Givi skid plate. Now I just have to decide to mount highway bars to crash bar or skid plate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts