StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Givi Monokey cases from a previous bike that I want to mount on my new 2012 Wee. Any suggestions on what racks will fit on the Wee or any experience with other brands of racks that work with the monokey cases?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/information you provide.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Givi Side Case Mounts

So I've found out that Givi offers two racks one being a permanent install and the other removeable. What has been the experience with those of you who have either of these mounts?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have the fixed Givi PL3101 Pannier Holder rack

I did find the rack a pain in the ass to fit as the right rack holes did not align to the bike holes by about 4mm, so I had to use a bit of force to align them.

But now they are fitted, they are fine and have been working great for almost 5 months now with my Givi Trekker bags

·
Registered
54 Posts
PLR Version

Bolted right on working from back to bottom to top and allows removal of the racks in about 2 mins. Love it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Citizen4/Odieus,
Are the Givi PL3101 side case racks symetrical or offset to accomodate the exhaust pipe similiar to the racks on the Adventure model?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Citizen4/Odieus,
Are the Givi PL3101 side case racks symetrical or offset to accomodate the exhaust pipe similiar to the racks on the Adventure model?
They're offset to accommodate for the exhaust. But not by too much.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts