StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If your considering buying a GIVI product, DO IT FAST!
According to 'Chad' at Adventure MotoStuff LLC aka amotostuff.com.
The new updated GIVI price list is out and prices on some items have gone up as much as 20%.
Example: A windshield for my Silverwing Scooter retailed this morning for $102.00 (before our Stromtrooper discount).
The NEW price will be $ 122.13. Also, no more FREE Freight. That ended 2 weeks ago.
Get on the phone or web-site and get off the fence. If you where thinking of GIVI for your bike, times up! Do it NOW!
E-Mail: [email protected] Phone (775)841-3777 pst

·
Registered
273 Posts
before our Stromtrooper discount
What Stromtrooper discount? They give 10% off their retail prices for on-line purchases but I've never heard of any Stromtrooper discount in addition to that. Nothing is mentioned in the Stromtrooper Supporters Where to Buy forum:

http://www.stromtrooper.com/showthread.php?t=6488

Do you know something that I (who have just spent $1500 on Amotostuff orders) don't? :confused:

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
What Stromtrooper discount? They give 10% off their retail prices for on-line purchases but I've never heard of any Stromtrooper discount in addition to that. Nothing is mentioned in the Stromtrooper Supporters Where to Buy forum:

http://www.stromtrooper.com/showthread.php?t=6488

Do you know something that I (who have just spent $1500 on Amotostuff orders) don't? :confused:
It's been a while but I think all you have to do is create an account and then email them that your *username* is a Stromtrooper. It's only a few additional percent off.

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
Sooner or later everything made in a foreign land will have to go up. The dollar has been on such a slide things just can't defy gravity forever.

·
Premium Member
2,208 Posts
Takes gasoline to get it here. :)
yeah, and plastics are largely made from petroleum byproducts. look for nearly everything made of plastics to go up. and as we know, just about everything you own (that ain't edible) has some plastic in it.

fasten yer safety belts ....

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thanks for passing on the heads-up on Givi pricing. Can't really come as a surprise with the price of oil for making plastic and the falling value of the U.S. dollar against the Euro. I went ahead and ordered two 360 side cases now rather than waiting until June. Need them for a trip this summer so I might as well get them now if the price is at risk of going up.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for passing on the heads-up on Givi pricing. Can't really come as a surprise with the price of oil for making plastic and the falling value of the U.S. dollar against the Euro. I went ahead and ordered two 360 side cases now rather than waiting until June. Need them for a trip this summer so I might as well get them now if the price is at risk of going up.
Sounds like a smart investment to me! (no I dont work for GIVI)!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts