StromTrooper banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning and sorry if this question has been answered somewhere. My search skills are lacking this morning, but I haven't been able to come up with the answer.

I just ordered a set of Givi E41's and a V46 topcase. I also ordered the SW Motech Evo side racks. These come with turn signal relocation brackets, but from what I understand not all bags require that the turn signals be relocated. With the E41's, do I need to relocate the turn signals or are the bags rounded enough that the corners don't interfere with the turn signals?

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thought I'd answer my own question in case anyone else has the same question down the road. No, you don't need to relocate the turn signals. The right side clears with room to spare, and the left side just clears.

·
Registered
141 Posts
E41

I had the same question a while back. There must have been an earlier model of the mounting rack(forget the name) that needed the turn signals to be relocated. Yours and mine didn't.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have brand new, still in box, never been on bike Givi E 41 silver lids for sale $470 if anyone is interested. No hardware, just the set of side bags

1 - 4 of 4 Posts