StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a set of GIVI E41 sidecases on my '07 650, the install was a breeze, but trying to set the combination locks on the supplementary lids has become a challenge. So far three adults have tried and failed, anyone have the secret code?

Jeff (SoPaRider)
'07 DL650 ABS (1,275 miles in 81 days; dang lids are holding me back!)

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Open the lid and look carefully at the back side of the combo section. There is a little button that you move so you can change the combo. Once you have it set move that "button" back to the original position :cool:

Just installed a set of GIVI E41 sidecases on my '07 650, the install was a breeze, but trying to set the combination locks on the suppl ementary lids has become a challenge. So far three adults have tried and failed, anyone have the secret code?

Jeff (SoPaRider)
'07 DL650 ABS (1,275 miles in 81 days; dang lids are holding me back!)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GIVI E41 combo locks; won't lock?

A team of know-it-all adults is being assembled for another attempt at braking the code on the supplementary lid locks this weekend, if they fail were going to let all the neighborhood kids have a crack at them! Of course I could just pop rivit a hasp and break out my old high school locker combination lock/locks, Thanks for the info Night Wolf, I/we need all the help we can get.

Jeff (SoPaRider)

'07 DL650AK7 (83 days old and only 1,275 miles; dang lids are still holding me/us back!)

SW-MOTECH centerstand, Bags-Connection Engage XL tankbag with SW-MOTECH tank locker, PowerMadd handguards, GIVI V46 topcase with Adventure Moto Stuff's new and improved V3.0 adjustable mounting plate; now in black, GIVI E41 sidecases with GIVI racks, Pyramid Plastics fenda extenda, belly pan and huger and '05 DL1000 seat.

·
Registered
128 Posts

THIS IS THE 'SET' POSITION. If you leave it here it won't lock.

(see the 'button' that Night_Wolf mentioned--it's on the left.)

After setting the combo' in the set position, switch it to the locked position.
Then it should lock IF you do not have it on the combination.

(click on picture if you want an enlarged view)

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Thnx for the pics :cool:

ote=Ogre;115426]

THIS IS THE 'SET' POSITION. If you leave it here it won't lock.

(see the 'button' that Night_Wolf mentioned--it's on the left.)

After setting the combo' in the set position, switch it to the locked position.
Then it should lock IF you do not have it on the combination.

(click on picture if you want an enlarged view)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts