StromTrooper banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my Strom so no need for the cases. Givi 55 liter mono key Maxima top case, set of Givi E41 keyless side cases, and all mounting brackets for a 2002-2012 VStrom 1000.

Cost new was $1,200. Will sell everything for $700 (plus actual shipping at your cost). Will deliver for free within 100 miles of 44089 zip code (Vermilion, Ohio) . Prefer to sell as a set since the cases are all keyed to open with same key.

Cases are in very good condition, but are packed away in the attic right now. I’ll get photos for serious inquiries. They basically look like this:

Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire
Peripheral Input device Product Automotive design Computer hardware

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop, plus I found two additional keys, so I’m willing to sell the top case separately from the side cases.

$200 for the top case (including the $80 mounting bracket for a Gen 1 VStrom).
$400 for the side cases (including the $180 mounting bracket for same bike)
** buyer pays actual shipping from 44089. I’ll deliver within 100 miles if you buy it all.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Photos added. When I got these out of the attic, I noticed some slight scuff marks on left case. See last photo.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price drop. I really don’t want to put them back in the attic.

$150 for top case (with mounting bracket) plus buyer pays shipping from 44089
$300 for side cases (including mounting bracket) plus buyer pays shipping from 44089

Free delivery within 100 miles of 44089 if you buy it all

·
Registered
'02 DL1000
11 Posts
I would be interested in the top case. Just got a DL1000 and it only has side bags. Girlfriend needs a "backrest"! I may also be able to provide a shipping label, as I work in manufacturing and we have negotiated rates.

Sadly I cannot PM you since my account is too new. Maybe you can PM me?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a local guy (not on this board) who is interested in all three cases. I should have an answer from him in a day or so. If that falls through, I’ll let you know.

·
Registered
882 Posts
If your local buyer only wants the 3 cases...& not the side racks....I may have someone interested in racks depending on the price.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The top case is sold pending transfer of funds. Side cases are still available.

mr2, I‘m going to hold onto the mounting rack for now. If the cases sell and the buyer doesn’t want it, I’ll let you know.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Side cases have been sold pending payment.

givi Top case and mounting plate are still available. Shipping is too expensive but I will deliver within 100 miles of 44089 zip code. $150.

the mounting brackets for the side cases are available. Fit gen 1 v Strom 1000. $40 plus shipping (not sure what other bikes they fit)

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks good 👍 I’m just glad someone was able to use them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts