StromTrooper banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ve been searching for liner bags for the Givi E-21 cases and found a just what I was looking for at a great price! There are a couple of other options I found through the internet. ADVrider.com has an inmate that will custom make bags based on your dimensions and a lady in GA has a website for another version liner bag; and both seem like really nice products. I went to the PX at the military base in Columbus (I’m retired USAF) and found these bags in their luggage section. These were just what I was looking for and they fit just right fully packed. I purchased these mainly for my trip to Mom’s house in Tennessee for a few days. I was able to get all the clothing I needed for a 4-day trip (2 pair of jeans, 4 shirts, sweatshirt, undies, toiletries, socks, etc.). I did roll my clothes so they would pack better. Once full I did notice I needed to place the bags on their side to clear the latches, I didn’t put anything in the side compartments. I used a small duffel bag to carry shoes and stuff in my V-46 topcase. This link will take you to the main company site but they don’t sell directly but refer you to a distributor. I did find a couple sites (google “Mercury Luggage Seward Trunk – 3202”) selling these bags ~ $13.50 and only found a red color, I like those just as much as the black ones I have. If you have access to the BX or PX you may find them there or request a special order. Size: 14" x 13" x 6"

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts