StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have some extra mounting brackets for givi crash bars? I have the bars but no longer have the triangular mounting brackets or the nipple to go between the bars. I can turn a new nipple down on a lathe if need be ,but the brackets I need for sure. I have contacted Givi twice with no response at all. I also contacted twisted throttle to see if they could get some and they can not. Anyone have any or know how I can get some. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have a direct contact for him? I have sent 2 emails and have not had a response from either. It has been over a week since the first one.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Mark is very helpful. Never had any luck at contacting him by email though. I will look around as see if I can find his number. Will post it here after I do if no one beats me to the punch.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I never heard back from any other members on an email or direct number for mark at givi. I found an email address somewhere else and sent an email but no response in 3 days. Is this normal practice for givi to not bother with returning emails from their customers? Thats the first to mark but the 3rd to givi in general. I know its my fault for losing the pieces, but if getting replacement parts is that hard I will probably not buy anything from givi again. I like to purchase things that if I have a problem with I can get some support. Or at lest an email saying Im s o l .

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have brackets from a "used" set of Givi crashbars (insurance replaced them after they did their job during a low-speed car collision), if the above options don't work out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts