StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this already but I did it in the wrong section. Hello I am looking for a set of Givi saddlebags for my DL650. I found out the suzuki ones are discontinued . I call the Xtreme Suzuki Guys they gave me $429.99 pluss shipping for the matt black bags. Is this a good price. If it is not does anyone know someone with a better price.

Tom

·
Registered
285 Posts
I posted this already but I did it in the wrong section. Hello I am looking for a set of Givi saddlebags for my DL650. I found out the suzuki ones are discontinued . I call the Xtreme Suzuki Guys they gave me $429.99 pluss shipping for the matt black bags. Is this a good price. If it is not does anyone know someone with a better price.

Tom

Givi makes several bags so it depends on which model you are speaking about. Also, you will need mounts. Are you planning a top box also? Compare the prices you got with ones at www.twistedthrottle.com or www.amotostuff.com

JDP

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking for the matt black finish. I am not at this time going to do the top carrier I am a little strapped becouse of christmass. Thank you for the other sights I will look into them and see where I want to spend my money.
thanks

Tom

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
Check the classifieds here too if used is okay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts