StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on putting a deposit on an 04 Strom 1000, mid-February. I'm trying to get a price list to figure out what the total cost for a set of Givi luggage will be. I have a price on the mounting hardware, but can find no prices on the trunks or sidecases. Does anyone have the price they paid for the entire system and what bags do you recommend.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Givi bags

I have the E36Ns and E45N topbox. Plain black nothing fancy. Paid around $700.00 for everything including hardware in May 2002 from Happy Trail products. They are having a sale on Givi right now 3/4/04.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quick question, after looking at the size of the E36 bags, how is it riding 2 up, can the passenger still reach their footpegs? The reason is, I just ordered an E45 bag and been thinking about using them for the sides, they're only wider, but same lenght and height.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought mine from Arizona Motorsports and use the plain black cases. I have an E460 trunk case, E360 side cases for touring, and E21 side cases for in town driving (they're a LOT narrower than the E360s).

AZ Motorsports has a pretty good website with quite a few pictures of Givi cases on a variety of bikes, their prices are good, AND they're the only internet vendor sanctioned by Givi so you don't have to worry about whether you have a warranty or not.

Their site is at http://www.azmotorsports.com

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking for set of E41 sides cases but I didn't see them on that webpage Woofy!

Anyone have any ideas where I can get a good price for these on the web?
Briker what part of GA are you from maybe we can get together and ride when we both get our bikes?

Laxson OUT

·
Registered
213 Posts
Givi bags

They are there and cost $429.43. Go to the parts and accessories online and look for the Givi section.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Freediver,
I'm in Woodstock. I usually end up in your area when I'm riding. I'm thinking I'll probably put a deposit down next weekend. I just need to figure out what accesories I'm going to order.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I poked around some more on the webpage and find them. Thanks

They have alot of great stuff for the VS!!

Biker would you mind if a green motorcycle rider to tag along with you on a weekend ride?

Laxson OUT

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the E41 Givi bags and mounting hardware from
cyclestuffinc.com for 324.98 freeshipping

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Circlip said:
I got the E41 Givi bags and mounting hardware from
cyclestuffinc.com for 324.98 freeshipping
That URL doesn't seem to work. Do you mean www.cyclestuffusa.com instead? They also have free shipping albeit the prices are $395 for the pair. Only caveat is that Arizona Motorsports is the only internet authorized dealer for Givi and that generally means no official Givi factory warranty from those other sources.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts