StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys I'm still waiting for Suzuki to deliver a shipment of wee's,I placed an order on the 20-2-12 this year and still cant have one has anyone got any ideas or inside info on when they will arrive into QLD. Seriously thinking about another bike now.

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
Check with some metro dealers in Brisbane or Sydney or Melbourne.
Often delivery problems that get blamed on manufacturers have more to do with dealership credit issues than they do with real delivery hold ups.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Team homo in Brissy as of last week had no idea when stocks of '12 models would be available & they had just sold their demo to placate somebody waiting, still doing "runout" deals on '11 models tho, I got mine for under 10 on the road with farkles.
Cheers brian

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Boyds Suzuki in Newcastle has 2 x 2012 DL650 Stroms.
An orange one they are using for a demo and a white one in the showroom.
Graham Boyd Suzuki in Broadmeadow Newcastle.
Don't have number handy but you can google it easily enough.
When i was in Caloundra last week, i went to a Suzuki dealer to buy something and asked why they didn't have any new v-stroms and he said you just can't get them at the moment.Don't know whats going on...maybe too many sold overseas i reckon!!

Cheers

Wobbly_boot

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
the local dealer has sold one I know of--In Griffith two months ago they had a brand spanken 09 on the floor yep 09 [black ABS] nice bike,$10k ride away-when asked about the new model " mate they are holding off for old stock sales can't get them"--??
Patience Woppa,waiting--don't try to buy off the shelf as a same as they don't exist unless you have a lazy 30 for a Beamer-you will not regret waiting for your bike.And if you locate a bike some miles from home well-- enjoy the ride back.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Patience

Thanks Guys, well I'll just hold tight for a while then.
"Patience makes the fart go HONDA!!"
Just am old punch line from a corny joke my Aunt once told me.

I had to wait for a shipment back in 09 when wee sales were really strong. it was worth the wait.
The time will give you a chance to research the new model on the forum, maybe even order in some accessories from OS if you are that way inclined so they are ready to bolt on.
Not only is the Strom a great bike but the support this forum gives owners is invaluable and makes ownership that much more enjoyable. :hurray: I don't know if other bikes engender such owner loyalty and support especially when the product is so reliable.
I figure some other owners of other makes may band together to commiserate and justify the money they could have saved by buying a Strom instead of a #@% or &%$#)(&.

·
Registered
456 Posts
"Patience makes the fart go HONDA!!"
Just am old punch line from a corny joke my Aunt once told me.

I had to wait for a shipment back in 09 when wee sales were really strong. it was worth the wait.
The time will give you a chance to research the new model on the forum, maybe even order in some accessories from OS if you are that way inclined so they are ready to bolt on.
Not only is the Strom a great bike but the support this forum gives owners is invaluable and makes ownership that much more enjoyable. :hurray: I don't know if other bikes engender such owner loyalty and support especially when the product is so reliable.
I figure some other owners of other makes may band together to commiserate and justify the money they could have saved by buying a Strom instead of a #@% or &%$#)(&.
Gotta agree with that, back in 2004 when i tried to buy my 1st Wee u couldnt get one for love or money so i ended up with an XTX660X, Not a bad bike but after 8 months i finally got to ride a Wee and knew straight away i should have waited. I traded the Yam in on a Wee had it for 5 years did 50Kon it sold it bought DR650 thought i want something more dirtable , had that for 6 months then bought another wee a year later and still got Black Beauty now with 24k on it an love riding it after a few farkles of course:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts