StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at the Vee's, had about all the "cruising" I care to do! Finally found a dealer that wouldn't rape me to bad on my trade in. He said he found a new 08 Silver Vee and may have it in this week!! I can't hardly wait!!! Now what to do with my pull behind trailer? Probably have to sell it, I think the Vee may be a little light to pull a trailer, but after seeing some of the giant cases some people use on here, it actually may be ok. Either way, the "Silver Bullet" may become a reality soon!!! I'm NOT holding my breath though!!!! Cheers-BB

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
greywolf, is that your trailer? It's a Unigo isn't it. Does the bike pull it ok? this may be a option I haven't figured in yet! I have a Aluma all alum. trailer, black with diamond plate, all l.e.d. lights, even mag wheels, not really heavy, but tounge weight is a little much with the spare tire mounted up front. Nice looking set-up, did you get the hitch from Dauntless Motors? Thanks--BB

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
It's not mine. I'm a solo rider and motel user. It's just the first pic I found. The link is to an entire section on Stroms and trailers at VSRI.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts