StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in the UK and would like to purchase a Suzuki Vario Screen which is an accerssory in France, Germany and Netherlands. It is also supplied with the Black Rhino Version of the Wee Strom. Suzuki GB cannot supply one, therefore my intention is to buy one online and have it shipped.
Can anyone help with recommending a dealer (inc web address) that may be able to assist, as the usual searches have been unsuccessful.
A photo of the Black Rhino can be found at http://www.suzuki.nl/motoren?waxtrapp=kwgdoEsHcPvMtIHgC
The part number is 990D0-06G50-CLE

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx,
I realise they are similar, however I would really like the genuine screen (although the differences are minor) I think it complements the bike better. Just my personal preference.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Thanx,
I realise they are similar, however I would really like the genuine screen (although the differences are minor) I think it complements the bike better. Just my personal preference.
Please enlighten me on the differences. The one fitted from the showroom floor has "Suzuki" on it what else is new?

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Thanx,
So maybe just buy the MRA set-up and add a Suzuki decal?

You can buy just the MRA spoiler to attach to your original screen, but as someone who has 40,000 miles behind an MRA setup, I have no complaints. It works very well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your obsevations, your right; they are the same and I shall be ordering the MRA one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts