StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm looking to upgrade my stock DL650 seat. I know that there are a massive amount of opinions concerning seat upgrades. I think with the budget in mind, I'd like to at least look at the Gel Seat by Suzuki. Problem is that I am vertically challenged. I know they are a bit higher. Anyone out there within 100 miles or so of Midland MI that would let me try out their Gel?? Thanks in advance.

Lee:thumbup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hey guys. I'm looking to upgrade my stock DL650 seat. I know that there are a massive amount of opinions concerning seat upgrades. I think with the budget in mind, I'd like to at least look at the Gel Seat by Suzuki. Problem is that I am vertically challenged. I know they are a bit higher. Anyone out there within 100 miles or so of Midland MI that would let me try out their Gel?? Thanks in advance.

Lee:thumbup:
be careful with the gel.. i tried it and I swear to God...stopped, got off the bike to see if my ass was actually ON FIRE.. then i tried the corbin...too hard.. then the sargent, slid me up onto the tank, then got a Rick Mayer.. he has a special goin on now for the strom $250.00.. best $$ goin for the strom.if its too tall change out your bones and lower the whole dang thing..

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
The Gel seat, WITH a sheepskin pad works great for me, far, far better than the stock seat on the 650 or 1000. I have no trouble getting my feet flat on the ground with my 1K, but, on my wife's 650, I lowered it 1" in the rear, 3/4 on front, and she loves it. Lowering the bike is not much money, or work .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts