StromTrooper banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the down time on my trip back to WA state from Florida I'm going to be working on a few designs. One is an economical bolt-on gear shift extender or relocation device for those long of foot.

Input is welcome.

·
Registered
639 Posts
During the down time on my trip back to WA state from Florida I'm going to be working on a few designs. One is an economical bolt-on gear shift extender or relocation device for those long of foot.

Input is welcome.
When you say input is welcome, are you looking for idea contributions or actual interest of finished product?
'Cos if it's idea contributions you may end up with another long thread like the one underway about 'others' in the business of 'copying' ideas........worth a thought?

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Input into what the design will accomplish.

I have contacted keith at creative cycle concepts about a cooperative effort on the design they adopted. New designs will be needed for the 2008 and newer Wees and Vee2

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'd love a simple bolt-on with a wider post. Does adding a few inches to the length make the "throw" feel off without more complex solutions?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
give it a folding tip

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I need the rider who contacted me last week experiencing medical issues because the shifter is too short for his foot to contact me again. It may soon be beta testing time.

Also, for everyone else interested in more room for their shifter foot.... does an extra 1.75" sound about right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.