Strom Trooper banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finding gear for ladies is ridiculous if you're a little curvy or tall. I'm cursed both ways. Everything is either too short in the length or there's no way that's fitting over my butt no matter how many jumps I try to do. My good friend recently told me about some Kevlar leggings from gogo gear. After finding out they carry tall sizes, I was sold. Ordered a pair based off my measurements and their size suggestions and waited. I finally got to try them out this morning and I'm SUPER pleased. They're incredibly comfortable and kept me warm doing 70 in 46 degree weather on the freeway this morning.

Gentleman, if your ladies are looking for some good comfortable gear, or ladies if you are, I highly recommend them. They come in several sizes, not just tall and hippy. Price point is pretty reasonable as well. They also come with the knee protectors, and have links to the hip protectors that will fit them.

I can't link things yet, I'm still working on earning that privilege.

http://gogogearla.com/ NM!! I get to embed links now!

·
Registered
14,009 Posts
Posting links should be just a cut and paste thing. I open another page and highlight the address in the search box and copy then go back to the other page and paste. Magic!
There may be other ways but I am computer retarded
Aerostich has recently advertised riding suits cut for women.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Posting links should be just a cut and paste thing. I open another page and highlight the address in the search box and copy then go back to the other page and paste. Magic!
There may be other ways but I am computer retarded
Aerostich has recently advertised riding suits cut for women.

:) I had to have a certain number of posts before it would allow me, I hit that mark now!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have you talked to Aerostich?

I would think they can make you a suit that fits and that is all the gear you will need. AND for a limited time blue is back, in case you like blue.

wellll, I'm sure if I do a hell of a lot more riding I'll look into that. But for now I'm getting my feet wet. These leggings are just $160

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
ATGATT! Hopefully they are as protective as you need in case of a mishap. They are out there to get you, regardless how careful you are.

Maybe more difficult, but there are regularly Roadcrafters and other Stich gear for sale on e-bay. If you want to go that route it's still advisable to determine with Aeorstich what sizes you need. Then, in case something suitable comes up, you know and can take advantage of it.

·
Vendor
4,549 Posts
There used to be a forum area here for lady stromtroopers. I'll bet all the threads are still here, but I ca't seem to find them. It had a lot of useful information for lady stromtroopers. One of my favorite troopers was mod for that area, but she is gone too. We used to trade cookie recipes. Well actually she had all the recipes, I just did some baking.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There used to be a forum area here for lady stromtroopers. I'll bet all the threads are still here, but I ca't seem to find them. It had a lot of useful information for lady stromtroopers. One of my favorite troopers was mod for that area, but she is gone too. We used to trade cookie recipes. Well actually she had all the recipes, I just did some baking.

google "Award winning soft baked chocolate chip cookies" You're welcome...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Forget ladies and men.

Gear is gear. Try the "mens" gear as there are more styles and fits for fatter and taller people.
I've done that, and while yes they fit the length, they make mens pants that sling low on a female body. I was CONSTANTLY showing crack. You guys just don't have the butt we do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Women would prefer to wear women gear as men prefer there own gear due to our bodies being completely different in so many ways. Nothing wrong with the desire to find gear that fits properly because all gear is expensive and is only safe if it fits your body well. If you go down in a jacket with sleeves that are to big your arm's are going to be in a world of pain. I can wear a men's small jacket with arm cinches but pants forget it. Love the men's Klim jacket but even with the hip cinch that jacket is pretty heavy. Held gear has tall sizes and top of the line gear. Good luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
My wife has no problems finding new gear. Every time I suggest we go for a ride she suddenly needs a new jacket, or pants, or coach purse, or something.
She sounds just like me. LOL:laugh2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts