StromTrooper banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gear For Sale I'm posting this with a heavy heart.
As much as I love the mountains and the roads and everything that comes with riding my beautiful motorcycle in them...this is taking up too much of my time.
I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics of cleaning and cooking and maintaining my home, so something has to give. So reluctantly I have decided to get rid of my gear.
Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers. It’s all branded, top quality gear.
Thanks for reading and understanding...
1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and brush
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron
8. Broom

·
Registered
790 Posts
I fully support you in this decision. Item #7 is particularly painful, I know. You'll get through this...

·
Registered
'20 DL1050XT
3,541 Posts
You almost got me

Reactions: mark2wheeler

·
Premium Member
2011 V-Strom 650 and 2018 V-Strom 1000XT
46 Posts
Gesture Helmet Happy Travel Adaptation

So good!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Even though I pursued my schooling in a white-collar educational track, finally obtaining my master's degree, I never wanted a job where I had to wear a tie. And after 49 years of work, I succeeded.

·
Registered
222 Posts
As much as I love the mountains and the roads and everything that comes with riding my beautiful motorcycle in them...this is taking up too much of my time.
I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics of cleaning and cooking and maintaining my home, so something has to give. So reluctantly I have decided to get rid of my gear.
Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers. It’s all branded, top quality gear.
1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and brush
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron
8. Broom
I don't care who you are....this is funny, thanks dravnx, made my day............... 🤣 🤪🤣(y)

Reactions: Charlie1982

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and brush
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron
8. Broom
Not gonna lie, you had me in the first half!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts