StromTrooper banner

G'DAY from Australia

730 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Bearhunterdan 
#1 ·
Sitting here to-night,in Winmalee (in the Blue Mountains west of Sydney Australia) I decided to once again travel the world via Google earth.I thought I should look at the S.E of the U.S.A and with a dartboard approach I zoomed in on Charlotte, a name I know well but of its history, I have only a general knowledge.

What a beautiful city! With Google Earth lending a helping hand I circled above for an hour and then travelled throughout the city and suburbs. It is obvious to me that this is a justifiably proud city. All so neat and tidy with such a wonderful display of architecture, grand commercial and civic buildings on display.
Unfortunately for me, I cannot travel to see your city first hand but what an enjoyable time I had. You must have had fine civic fathers in your past (present too I would think)

Regards to all
Brian C. Ward

#2 ·
Next time your looking around North Carolina, search Hendersonville, NC. It's 120 miles west northwest of Charlotte sitting in the Blue Ridge Mountains. The Blue Ridge Parkway is near by and an awesome place for riding.

You want to come here to visit and I've always wanted to come to Australia to look around. Maybe someday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.