StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the third year in a row, there's a gathering on a farm in Henryville , Québec on August ten. There's going to be a flea market (only bike stuff), organic lamb BBQ, beer, cola and very good guys and gals.

You will have the possibility to try the new Vstrom and Moto Guzzi, Triumph, Yamaha.

We certaily hope that some of you will be able to join us.:thumbup:

See you on August 10

327 rang St Louis
Henryville‎ Québec
Canada.

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
For the third year in a row, there's a gathering on a farm in Henryville , Québec on August ten. There's going to be a flea market (only bike stuff), organic lamb BBQ, beer, cola and very good guys and gals.

You will have the possibility to try the new Vstrom and Moto Guzzi, Triumph, Yamaha.

We certaily hope that some of you will be able to join us.:thumbup:

See you on August 10

327 rang St Louis
Henryville‎ Québec
Canada.
Bumper,
Thanks for the invite. I will do my best to be there. Nothing like mingling with other riders, especially our friends up North. I am encouraging the Northeast Vstrom group riders to consider this display of hospitality. I know it is the weekend after Wilmington, but anyone living within riding distance of the Border should try to attend. Before you know it, riding season will be over! Please p.m. me if you are anywhere near me and interested in riding together. :thumbup:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Henryville gathering

Good initiative Bumper,

I attended last year as you remember - saw you there ;-)
Bandit puts up a great BBQ.:thumbup:
I almost tried the Guzzi, but I was afraid I might like it. I think there were a few more BMWs than V-Stroms last year, but we had our own corral which was nice.
I'm planning on being there around lunch time for the food.
See you there.
Ride safe.
Danny C.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thanks Thierry/Bandit

Thanks for the good time at the Henryville Brocante gathering on Saturday.
Bandit and his family put on a great BBQ and are excellent hosts. :hurray:
Lamb chops are my favorite.

There were at least 60-70 bikes when I was there with more coming and going.
Tables of parts, gear and other equipment for sales were setup. Test rides of different types of bikes were available incl. new 650 and 1000 V-Stroms.

I saw a Triumph Bonneville with a side car that looked real sweet.

There was a kids course with those small motocross bikes - they start pretty young.

The BMWs outnumber us Stroms by at least 2 to 1 :thumbdown:

Un gros MERCI Bandit to you and your family, see you next year. :thumbup:
Danny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts