StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I there a replacement power cord available that doesn't have the external speaker? I've looked on the Garmin site and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ted,

I may be wrong, but isn't the 2610 the auto version of the Aviation 296 series? If that is the case, I bet that a 296 cable will work. I have a 296 for my airplane, but bought the "auto kit" and got a power cord with a speaker in it (hate that woman). Then I ordered a "motorcycle cord" right from the Garmin site that is set up with power and audio which I could plug into my Goldwing intercom for point by point voice if I wanted it.

Ok...went to Garmin. Sorry...they are not the same...however, if you go to accessories/shop, then enter 2610 power cable in the search, several options come up. Didn't look at the details, but looked like at least a couple that were without the speaker. Good luck

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hey Ted,on my 2610 I just cut the ac power adapter cord and spliced in a set of SAE connectors.then I ran wires from my battery to an SAE connector.When I want my ac adapter,I just plug it back together...

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Check Cycle Gadgets, under the electronics area..... I have mine attached to my 07 Litre-Strom via a Ram holder permanently wired to 12V.......

Regards,
SemperVee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts