StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Our Galfer inventory of V-Strom brake pads and stainless steel brake lines has been shipped. and will arrive this coming week. PM me for pricing on any Galfer product.

By the way, Galfer offers 2" longer brake lines for all bikes they support. There is no research and development cooperation necessary and they have done it for many, many years for many many bikes. All the dealer has to do is ask for the longer lines and Galfer makes them that day.

We will have the stock length and custom sizes in stock ready to go in the mail to you at a discount.

If you need any information on Galfer products before it's loaded on our website shoot me a PM or email. I'm generally on Stromtroopers three or more times a day and we monitor our email all through-out the day.

And we love special club and group buys and your club or group will too.

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our website has been updated with Galfer products and they are in stock ready to go in the mail at a discount.

Adventuretech's mission has been to offer alternatives to over priced items and address needs that haven't been filled for Strommers. We have now added discount pricing on the most in demand upgrades to our mission as well.

Stromtroopers have in the past paid retail for Galfer products. We are offering the products at the lowest price Galfer allows to be advertised which is 10% off retail. Other who have charged full retail in the past will no doubt follow suit.

Please consider Adventuretech when purchasing these items and help us bring you lower priced accessories for your bike. Please call if you need a large order for a group or club.

Note for 2012 DL650 owners. I have the full braided line kit in stock. I'm just waiting to get clarification on the price.

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have drawn up the 2014 DL1000 brake lines (both front and rear) and will be submitting them to Galfer for production of stainless steel units.

It will take a week or two for production. Anyone interested in Galfer products can PM me or check out our website.

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have the longer Galfer lines (+2") in stock and they will be going on our website tonight. We have both the full kits and the more economical +2" upper portion of the line.

The 2014 DL1000 brake lines are still a little ways out.

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The +2 brake line options have been loaded on our website.

I have been researching options and you don't need to spend a small fortune to raise your handlebars. If you haven't found them, yourself, PM me for very economical handlebar riser options and some of the best options at really good prices.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts