StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all are invited. Mill Bakery @ 8am in Gainesville.

Gonna buzz past horse country to Istachatta Rd then back via Crystal River. Shouldn't be over 250 miles.

Post here if you think you can make it.

Ken

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Sorry, can't make the ride. I'm helping my son replace a fence at HIS mother-in-law's house. Now how's that for being in the family????
Sounds like a great ride. Lets see, NSB to Gainsville by 8:00 AM means I'd have to leave about 5:30 to be on time. Don't think thats gonna happen in my life time or at least this month. Ride safe and take lots of pictures.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wife is outta town

I just remembered the wife is going to Orlando for the weekend. Sweet, that means Ima on the Aprilia!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm still holding out hope. Depends... if I finish a particular project at work saturday....I might have to reward myself. If I'm able to make it, I'll post tomorrow saturday eve.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ima gonna lend my strom to a buddy, he'll let me know if he is coming tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Roy,

Great if you can join us. I've invited my neighbor with a KLR650 and his wife. Don't know yet but either way it should be a glorious day to ride.

Ken,

Look forward to joining you and on your Aprila. Wish your wife could join. I miss having some other ladies around to keep your guys under control :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
All right...I just got home from finishing the bigger project and even though I got plenty I should do at work tomorrow...I'm coming riding. I assume that 8AM is eating time and not kickstands up time. See you in the morning.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts