StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 455 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of you GA (or surrounding states) would be interested in a get-together sometime soon. One of my main reasons is to check out mods and farkles that others have installed to help me decide what mods/farkles would best suit my needs.

I'm new here and haven't met any fellow troopers, so maybe someone with more senority would like to put something together.

·
Registered
43 Posts
YES....i am here to in Catersville, Ga..Where you at? Subicon (geographically speaking of course):)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am here in Marietta. I have a fair amount of farkles and would love to share what works for me and learn from you. I know where the Sonic Drive-in is in Cartersville; anyplace else you'll have to provide coodinates. I look forward to meeting you.

------------
Perry R

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm on the other side of town. Guess nobody knows where Loganville is... I wouldn't mind heading out towards Cartersville. After we meet up, we could take cruise out towards Waleska/Ball Ground on some nice twisties. Sound good?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
160 views and barely any replies? Is there that little interest in a meet and ride?

·
Registered
503 Posts
I'm up for a ride and meet but my time is limited. Early Saturday a.m.'s work for me most of the time. Maybe just post time, date and place to meet and see who can make it... and I have added many farkles over the last couple of years.

Edit: Because most of your replies so for have been from north of Atlanta, what about a meet for breakfast at TWO sometime?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I usually eat breakfast around SEVEN... ;)

But seriously, what is TWO? I would be down for a morning meet (get up at 5am for work), but it takes me around an hour and a half to get over to Cartersville. How about Saturday, July 26? Location suggestions?

Mick

·
Registered
503 Posts
I usually eat breakfast around SEVEN... ;)

But seriously, what is TWO? I would be down for a morning meet (get up at 5am for work), but it takes me around an hour and a half to get over to Cartersville. How about Saturday, July 26? Location suggestions?

Mick
TWO is "Two Wheels Only" motorcycle resort… check out the following link:

http://www.twowheelsonly.com/

It’s at the intersection of Hwy60 and Hwy180 in Suches GA, the center of the best motorcycle roads in N. GA. TWO is across the street from Dales. I don’t think TWO starts serving breakfast until around 9:00am but it’s a nice morning ride.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So Cartersville or Suches? Whoever is interested in meeting up next Saturday, please chime in.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Not but about 80% sure at this moment but I'm planning to run up to TWO in the morning. Grab a coffee and something to eat and meander back so I can be back early afternoon. I'd love to spend all day riding but I have other obligations tomorrow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is this still happening? I am working tonight and don't know if I will be worth anything in the morning but I would like to meet a few locals. Also where will you meet?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I am still planning on going in the morning. I don't know where to meet, but how about Dahlonega? It is pretty easy to get to. All you do is have to get on 400 and head north. From there it would be easy to get onto Hwy 60 and head up into Suches.

What: Meet-n-Greet
Where: Dahlonega town square
When: 8:30~9:00am
Bring: Gear, Farkles, Good attitude!

Please post up or email me ([email protected]) sometime between now and 7:00am tomorrow if you're interested in going.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Not sure of the time but I am going to try to be at TWO and/or Dales in the morning. Might be closer to 8:30 or 9:00. I won't be able to spend much time riding the rest of the day but I want to enjoy some coffee there in the morning.

I ride a grey '06 1000... see anybody that makes it.

1 - 20 of 455 Posts