StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After quite alot of searching, I found a dealer with a 2012 Orange coming in the first of May that I was able to make a deal on....we finalized the deal Yesterday morning!

Hopefully it will get here when expected and I won't have to wait too long...my last Wee was a 2007....I expect I'll have lots of questions on why you all have choosen the farkles that you chose.

Let's see...now all I need is a center stand, side racks(already have givi bags), trunk rack, trunk, windshield, engine guard,etc......did someone say this is an inexpensive motorcycle?

ROB RAY

·
Registered
113 Posts
After quite alot of searching, I found a dealer with a 2012 Orange coming in the first of May that I was able to make a deal on....we finalized the deal Yesterday morning!

Hopefully it will get here when expected and I won't have to wait too long...my last Wee was a 2007....I expect I'll have lots of questions on why you all have choosen the farkles that you chose.

Let's see...now all I need is a center stand, side racks(already have givi bags), trunk rack, trunk, windshield, engine guard,etc......did someone say this is an inexpensive motorcycle?

ROB RAY
Congrats! I just picked up a new 2012 Wee Adv Friday and have been strapping stuff on all weekend. Center stand, Skid plate, Light mounts and PIAA lights. Got a few more goodies coming and will get those installed ASAP.

As a noob, I have to ask what the G2 means... haven't seen that one yet. I know mine is a DL650AL2, was told the L is the decade and 2 means 201(2).

Have fun farkling!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Rob and Mainuh congrats! :hurray: your gonna love the Farkling! Don't forget the pics!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HI Mainuh.....

G2 Wee is just my name for the second generation 650!

Enjoy the bike...you are gonna love it!

ROB RAY

1 - 5 of 5 Posts