StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ll take better pics later

drilled two holes on the fairing and behind the fairing I have to pieces of aluminun plate to give a little something for the mirrors to grab on to...and also to prevent the plastic fairing to crack...not bad...works good and looks much better

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Howdy Neighbor!

Hey Alf, that looks great! Tell me, do you notice an improvement in the buffeting situation with those mirrors? I'm starting to think the stockers are a big contributor to the head beating I'm getting at 80-90 mph. Did you buy the mirrors new or used?

BTW, I'm "just up the street" from you in Fort Lauderdale. Maybe I'll see you out there sometime.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Alf, that looks great! Tell me, do you notice an improvement in the buffeting situation with those mirrors? I'm starting to think the stockers are a big contributor to the head beating I'm getting at 80-90 mph. Did you buy the mirrors new or used?

BTW, I'm "just up the street" from you in Fort Lauderdale. Maybe I'll see you out there sometime.
Hi

I got them new on Ebay for like 40.00 bucks

the head buffeting went away when I trimmed the OEM windscreen down,I really like the looks of the new mirrors...a little vibration but still better then the stock ugly ones

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
Looks like an alien with feelers..........I like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts