StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am in the middle of adjusting my valves, and I wanted to see if I'd be able to exchange for a small fee or maybe free my shims for the shims I needed. I was very polite to them and asked. The only response I got was "You may buy the shims you need at price."....

So as usual there customer service is terrible, and not even willing to consider helping your average biker.

I instead just decided to order the hot cams kit HC-7150175.

I still wonder why I keep trying to go to Pro-Caliber, when after every transaction I am angry and disappointed with them.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
The face palm of dissappointment

Yep. ^What he said. :frown:
I have tried over the years to give them every opportunity to please me as a ongoing customer and they almost always fall flat. From parking the bikes so close in the showroom that you can't sit on them to never offering test rides (although the have a ride day coming up for V-Stars only, even though the flyer they printed has sport bikes on it).
I asked them to get Yamaha a Tenere in for several people I know to test ride and at first they looked at me like I'm from outer-space then they said they would and would get right back to me. Yep. Months pass. Ball dropped.
Every once in a while they will get someone working in there that seems to understand the market but they don't seem to last long.
Somehow BMWOR has the above stuff all figured out.

·
Registered
255 Posts
+1 +1 +1 :thumbdown: 'nuff said.

·
Registered
542 Posts
The one in Bend Oregon sucks also. They don't even stock the shims, wait maybe because I never see any Suzuki's on the floor.

·
Registered
46 Posts
When in Bend, go to the Motoshop! Rider owned & operated. They're currently geared more to dirt, but very accommodating folks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 5 of 5 Posts