1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
When the body changes from human to wolf, the controls become hard to handle and no helmet will fit. DAMHINT!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Must be tied to Salmon smoltification, where the babies move from the shelter of their streams to the estuaries and ocean!

·
Registered
318 Posts
No guess exactly why. But, ask any cop, emergency room staff, mental health worker or druid and you'll hear that a LOT of weird stuff is linked to full moon.

How about maybe more people go out for night rides when it's full just to see it? That's brought me out more than once, though more often on my mountain bike than moto.

Wish I could read the article but the link doesn't work for me.

·
Registered
572 Posts
No guess exactly why. But, ask any cop, emergency room staff, mental health worker or druid and you'll hear that a LOT of weird stuff is linked to full moon.
Having worked in the emergency services for years, I'll attest to the fact that just about anyone in those fields will swear by this. Yet, to my knowledge at least, there's never been any data confirming it.

I also thought the end of the article was somewhat telling of the researcher's attitude:

Dr. Redelmeier said he takes the results of his research seriously.

"The average ride on a motorcycle is more dangerous than a drunk driver with no seatbelt traveling the same distance," he said.

"I spend very little time these days riding a motorcycle.
"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts