Strom Trooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are any fuel stops on Highway 303 out of Phoenix, AZ to Blythe, CA?

I have been riding from Florida to Michigan, and then out to San Diego. I am in Flagstaff right now and thinking 303 looks like a good route around Phoenix to Blythe.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Hwy 303 is a partial loop around Phoenix. Are you talking about taking 303 to 60, and 60 to 10?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Sorry, I should have read your post more carefully. Apple maps shows a Valero and a Safeway gas station on W Bell Rd, west of 303 about 3 or 4 miles south of 60. At the next exit, W Greenway, there is a Fry's next to the Starbucks west of 303. That is all I can see until you hit 10.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I should have read your post more carefully. Apple maps shows a Valero and a Safeway gas station on W Bell Rd, west of 303 about 3 or 4 miles south of 60. At the next exit, W Greenway, there is a Fry's next to the Starbucks west of 303. That is all I can see until you hit 10.
No problem! I found the Valero you mentioned. Actually, there was more stops than I expected. It is a really new highway and very good way to bypass a lot of Phoenix traffic. Thanks for the replies!

In San Diego now and heading back to Florida on Monday. Great ride so far except for a lot of rain from Michigan to New Mexico. Still, it's always an adventure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts