StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last nigh, when removing the fuel tank of my brother's Vee2, I (slightly) damaged the snap ring that secures the fuel line connector to the fuel pump. Odd looking snap ring... :confused:

Luckily, the damage is minor and the rings still holds fine, but I'd really like to replace it. Suzuki only sells the complete fuel line for around $100 bucks,:furious: and I don't wanna spend that much money.

If anyone knows where I can buy this snap ring alone, please let me know.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did pretty much the same thing only I damaged one of the internal o-rings inside the quick connect portion of the line. I had to replace the entire line and have the clip you need so PM me your address and I can slip one in the mail to you.
Will do.
Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
I feel your pain after spending a few days trying to find a solution to avoid replacing the entire fuel line and finally giving up.

Patico, got your message and tried to reply but not sure if it's going thru. PM me your address and I will see the cost from my end. I don't mind spending a few bucks to help out a fellow rider.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Pickard!
I already sent you the message.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My private messages don't seem to work. Hopefully, Gspickard is still around.

Thanks a lot for your help. Sadly, the clip you mailed to me, never arrived.
2 weeks ago my brother traded his Vee2 for another one, so the damaged clip is gone with it.

Thanks again-

Patico

1 - 10 of 10 Posts