StromTrooper banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All,

I bought this bike back in 2018 with only 3200 miles and now with 12,400 (may go up a bit) and it has been a great ride. Unfortunately, a bad back is taking me out of the sport so it must go before I am tempted to ride again. As you can see from the pictures it looks great in gorgeous red but does have a few scratches and dings from a couple of drops (never dropped with the side cases which are pristine) and tool marks.

Asking price is $5800 OBO. Cash in hand for test ride. I am willing to sell the Jesse Cases [will fit any Gen2 Wee 2012 to 2016] separately but priority goes to someone buying the whole package. So a loaded Suzuki 2014 V-Strom DL650A (ABS) with 12,400 miles in gorgeous RED and includes the following items;

Included:
  • OEM Hand Guards
  • OEM Center Stand
  • Givi Crash Bars
  • Jesse Aluminum Side Cases & brackets with quick release lever.
  • Bestem Top Case, not sure of the size but it fits a helmet, jacket and more easily.
  • Eastern Beaver Headlight Relay kit (a must have on the 'Strom)
  • Fork Brace (Adventure Tech)
  • Mirror Extenders with ram ball (Adventure Tech), look at the road not at your shoulder.
  • Peg Lowering kit (Adventure Tech)
  • Add-More-Lighting rear brakelight/blinker bar.
  • Tutoro Auto Chain Oiler
  • Speedbleeders on all brake calipers (great invention)
  • Under Cowling Voltmeter
  • Owner's Manual, Service Manual, two ignition/Bestem/Jesse keys, under seat tool kit.
Mechanical and Service Items:
  • Valve Adjust Dec/2018, intakes to mid spec, exhausts to max spec @7K miles. I wouldn't even check them again till 50K miles.
  • Radiator flush and new center spark plug with valve adjust Dec/2018. Plug was fine but took the oportunity to replace it while radiator was out. Side and rear center plugs are easy to inspect/replace and are fine.
  • Front Bridgestone T31, Sept/2018, probably good for about 2K miles.
  • Air filter, Fuel Pump inlet sock, F/R brakes bled, EBC sintered front brake pads: Sep/2019. Note: pads not worn out just got a deal on the EBC pads.
  • New Interstate Battery Nov/2020, charging system checked and in spec (AC, DC volts and diodes). Stator was replaced under recall prior to purchasing the bike.
  • New Michelin Road 5 rear tire May2020 at 11K miles (handles great in the twisties).
  • Oil/Filter Fall of 2020 less than 300 miles ago. I change the oil every 3K miles and filter alternating oil changes.
This bike needs nothing and I wouldn't hesitate to ride it across the country or to Alaska tomorrow.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts