2011 Suzuki V-Strom DL650A. I'm the third owner. Bought the bike with 41k, it now has 84k. I had the bike since 2018. Tags are current, good until June 2023.

It's been fantastic to me. Great gas mileage, great power, comfortable for long stretch, and dirt cheap to maintain.

Many goodies attached to it:
-Massive trunk
-Crash bars
-Fork brace
-Mirror extenders
-Heated grips
-Extended shelf above cluster
-LED turn signals and headlight (properly calibrated so it has a defined cut off point)
-Dash cam wired in
-Volt meter wired in
-Dedicated USB charger wired in, 2.1A current
-SV650 camshaft upgrade, so it has a bit more torque than stock
-Gixxer 750 front brake caliper upgrade (with the offset adapter)
-16 teeth front sprocket upgrade, drops 700 rpm from top end, went from 6700 rpm @ 80 mph to 6000 @ 80 in 6th. Slightly improved gas mileage at freeway speed.

Gets around 220-250 miles between tanks. 40-44 MPG. Recent service done, oil change, new chain and rear sprocket, shifter rod seal replaced, stater gasket replaced, various vacuum hoses under the tank replaced, spark plug and filter replaced. Fuel pump replaced around 68k miles. Handle bar replaced with new OEM direct from Suzuki. Tires have approximately 4000 miles on them, they have around 7000-8000 miles left, I usually get 12-13k miles out of both front and rears. Brake pads are EBC sintered. Valve adjustments done around 44k and 70k (70k was when I did the camshaft upgrade).

This is not a perfect bike. This is not a show bike. It has been dropped many times during the years of my ownership (hence new crash bar and new handle bar) and has paint mars on the fairings. But it does clean up nicely and it scoots very well. I've always done oil changes around 7000-8000 miles and blackstone reports all come clean. Absolutely no issues at all with the oil, so engine is dead clean.

Asking $4000 OBO. Clean title. Email or text only.
31o381ninefouronesix