StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all-

I saw this picture on the VSRI web site and I am unable to find the vendor.. The only clue I have is that the guy called the lights "indicators", which leads me to believe that they might be a UK product and not a US product. Anyone have these, or know where to get them?:confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Looks like a pretty slick idea, how come we didn't think of that?

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
I see small yellow bulbs in them, that sort of gives it away.

Personally I'll keep the vents Suzuki designed in to help cool the top of the rad and keep the heat away from me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blinker/Indicator

I don't have any new info yet, but yes they are turn signals... I was thinking it would make a nice pair of extra day time driving lights or aux lights for night time driving.. Just replace the bulb assembly.. Here are a couple of pics I found.

Attachments

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
vortex induction

For it to be true ram air, wouldn't the vents need to be directly connected to the airbox? They just look like aesthetic vents to me.
the fairing is shaped to create a negative air pocket that forces charged air into the harmonic air box intake

·
38,048 Posts
There are no front end fairing differences between 2004 to 2008. The vents are unrelated to the air intakes. For example, the part with the vents in it is part number 94461-27G00 for all years. 94410-27G01-YAY is the headlight surround for all years.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
intake

suzuki canada has advertised a 0.5 psi increase of intake volume for all dl 650 models as of april 1st 2009 , starting with revised intake / turn signal intake systems, very similar to the system used on the 2010 triumph scrambler

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
suzuki canada has advertised a 0.5 psi increase of intake volume for all dl 650 models as of april 1st 2009 , starting with revised intake / turn signal intake systems, very similar to the system used on the 2010 triumph scrambler
I noticed that on my bike (built on Feb. 31, 2007) the vents are used to cool the turbocharger where the nitrous is injected.

When I'm not pushing the engine too hard, I use the vents to chill wine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
may be this is a good news!

warhammer online gold Promotion! Here guarantee the lowest price of warhammer gold in the market! There will can make your wow life rich and we can promise you will be a hero in warhammer online cause you will have more and more wow power leveling to get good weapen and other stuff ! we have sell Buy buy warhammer gold the price Slashed again! Unbeatable price from the direct sale. You are buying Warhammer power leveling from the game developers directly, not from the resellers, no hacking, no cheating, guarantee work ! but please keep your mind clear , don't pay more time and money there ,warcraft gold cause you have your live life ! ok that's all thanks for your read .

·
38,048 Posts
only dl 650 models built on or after april 01 2007 have the tuned fairing intake system
That would include a lot of 2008s if not all of them. Do you have a link?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hi all-

I saw this picture on the VSRI web site and I am unable to find the vendor.. The only clue I have is that the guy called the lights "indicators", which leads me to believe that they might be a UK product and not a US product. Anyone have these, or know where to get them?:confused:
can you link us to the topic where you found the picture? have you sent him a pm on the vsri forum? what country does he name in his profile?

·
Registered
981 Posts
This weekend I was able to adapt the revised intake / turn signal assembly from a Scrambler into my 2006 Vee. Apparently, the Wee has a different hole pattern, but it fits almost perfectly in the Vee.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
can you link us to the topic where you found the picture? have you sent him a pm on the vsri forum? what country does he name in his profile?
I will give that a try when I get home tonight after work... It might be a long shot on getting a responce from the guy who posted the pics, it was 4 years ago when he posted them... I think... I will look into it later...

Also I have looked at my Walmart here in Tucson, I didn't see the lights there?? Anyone else see them there???

1 - 20 of 44 Posts