StromTrooper banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
obviously an update is useful in case of problems! if everything works fine, it is useless to modify it! Also because after replacing the IMU control unit, the "Low rpm assist" doesn't work anymore !!! Luckily they warned me that they will mount the old one again, which in the meantime had been sent to the Italian importer, as the L.r.p.m.a. it was fine, and then, as soon as the update comes out they will update everything!
Ooooooooh can I get that too? I fucking HATE the assist at low rpm thing!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
[QUOTE = "Vince82, post: 5555878, membro: 215794"]
Ooooooooh posso averlo anche io? ODIO cazzo la cosa dell'assistenza ai bassi regimi!

Inviato dal mio Pixel 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
[/CITAZIONE]
but how can you hate it! first of all it is so discreet that you realize you "don't" have it only when it doesn't work, and then I guess you've never crashed with a loaded bike because it turned off during a restart! in addition you can only go with the minimum even third without the bike "jerking" or about to go out! I think you are exaggerated or it works badly on yours and you think it really is!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I hate that in traffic I have to pull the clutch FULLY for the engine to stay at idle and if I let go of the clutch even a smidge the engine starts to rev up, well before the clutch engagement point

·
Registered
50 Posts
I don't have any issues with the clutch per se, it's the stupid switch for the sensor on the clutch lever that makes me mad, triggers way too soon

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Many of us have adjusted the clutch take up point by grinding down part of the clutch leaver or the push rod in the clutch master cylinder, this can also adjust the switch point.

While I also hate the RPM assist I was able to adjust the switch point more to my liking.

Reactions: NateHarris

·
Registered
50 Posts
Many of us have adjusted the clutch take up point by grinding down part of the clutch leaver or the push rod in the clutch master cylinder, this can also adjust the switch point.

While I also hate the RPM assist I was able to adjust the switch point more to my liking.
Explain explain

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
I chose to remove some metal on my clutch lever to change the clutch take up point, after I did this some members decided to shorten the push rod in the clutch MC to do the same thing,

You will find posts on this site but I don't know what you would use for a search.

With the change on take up all was good until I had my ECU changed, I now had the RPM assist that I did not want and hate, I then spent some time manipulating my clutch switch so it is activated earlier, this brings the RPM's down earlier and activates it later.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts