StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have announced myself on recommendation of Strouker here. I hope that my English fairly clear. I come from the region of Westerwald, approx. 30 kilometres from Koblenz of the city of the Rhine and the Moselle remotely. My woman likewise drives motorcycle, 900 he Hornet, our daughter (9 years) goes with me. In the German forum (v-Stromforum.de) I is to be found - as well as Strouker - under the forum name GGG. One of my hobby ` is over see the filming of the motorcycle. So this was first of all a short image. I wish a good time, now with us the motorcycle season goes towards because of the winter to the end. Bye Guido

·
Registered
93 Posts
Frankenstromer

I love the name , do you make up bikes from piles of old wrecks ? "The monster lives " !

unfortunately we English can't speak German like you speak our tounge .Have you thought of putting English subtitles on the banners on your site ?

I know we should learn German but we had an empire you know.

Happy biking

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uff,
indeed, it is very interesting with my modest knowledge of English rather laboriously, however, for it. T:???:

hank you for the friendly greeting! I am nowadays for our V-Strom a forum - from completely Germany - organise a weekend tour of the Westerwald of from 2007-06-29 to 2007-07-01 in.

It is raining very strongly, so exactly properly for the planning of the weekend tour.:)

Hello Franz (Strouker)

The next but one week-end we see ourselves yes, to the X-Mas- V-Strom family table:D :D :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dellboy is fluent in German!
:)

My problem is that we have learnt at school French, and no English.:(

But luckily there are meanwhile relatively good translation programs (Abacho).

Now am just a V-Strom stream film from several exits in work on.

I have 35 minutes now ready. I want to surprise my V-Strom friends with it at our Christmas meeting. ........ 53 V-Strom Friend`s:-D :-D :-D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts