StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some time ago there was a free V-Strom screensaver which I had on my computor which I have since trashed !
I contacted the provider and this is his reply:

"Phil,

I guess I misspoke. I did some digging and found it.

http://www.northstarmultimedia.com/screensaver.zip

Let me know if you have any problems installing but I think you will be good to go.

-Robert

PS...I will probably leave this link up for a month or so and feel free to publish the link on any vstrom forums with that disclaimer."

After selecting the link, if it doesn't load automatically, go to : C: Program files; Robert Baker; keep clicking utill you come to the set up file. Click it and the program will load.

I really like this screensaver!!

Phil

·
Registered
541 Posts
On my laptop running Vista (not my choice) I downloaded a bunch of V-Strom wallpapers, put them into a separate folder.
Right click on the desktop, select Personalize -> Screen Saver -> Photos
Select the folder you put the photos under "Use pictures and videos from" Done. If you get tired of the photos just replace them with another set.

PS. XP and Ubuntu Linux has similar capabilities.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Thank you very kindly for the link/program. Got it running on my desktop at home. It's amazing how, of all the rides I've owned since I began riding in the 70's, my Vee has become my favorite bike, to date. It really is a great all-rounder that's guaranteed to put a smile on the face of its owner. Ride safe, ride often. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts