StromTrooper banner
741 - 746 of 746 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm moving away from Ann Arbor, MI and have a few Vstrom accessories I'd just as soon not move. Sorry, local pick-up only here in Ann Arbor -- I don't have bandwidth to deal with shipping these items.

Givi RP 3101 Skid plate. Costs $171 new. This isn't new but is in perfect condition, although it shows a few scrapes on the bottom. I tried the Givi instead of the stock oil filter protector and wound up eventually installing a Happy Trails. This plate is fine, IMO, for paved and graded roads, but not really rugged enough for serious off-roading.
New item by currenv

Stock plastic gizmo that covers the oil filter - I believe it's called the under cowling,
Under Cowling

Happy Trails highway pegs and mounting bar. These attach to a Happy Trails skid plate. I modified them a bit to try to get them to fit my body better but could never get them to work for me. Stromtroopers report having good luck with them.
New item by currenv

I need these to be picked up by February 1st, or I'll have to make the call as to whether to box them up to go on the moving truck or recycle them.

Thanks,

Vinnie
I would like to pick up that skid plate. I will know shortly if I can make that happen.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would like to pick up that skid plate. I will know shortly if I can make that happen.
Ahh, sorry. I misread the part number. Please disregard.

·
Registered
193 Posts
If I'm reading the Givi web page right, this will fit 2012 - 2022 650s.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
I haven't checked fitment beyond the 2014+ DL1K, but I wouldn't be surprised if it fit the 650s, too, Topher.

I've currently got the Givi skid plate in a box to go on the truck - moving to Columbia, MD. So, if anyone wants to pick it up in Columbia, that would be okay too.

Re: the Happy Trails highway pegs and the stock plastic cowling protector thing, last call on those. They're about to go in the bin.

Thanks,

Vinnie

·
Registered
164 Posts
Where in Ann Arbor are you? My sister lives there, and maybe I could use the Happy Trails pegs. I need to replace my bash plate anyway.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Where in Ann Arbor are you? My sister lives there, and maybe I could use the Happy Trails pegs. I need to replace my bash plate anyway.

Hi Topher,

I'm just west of I94 in Scio Township, just over the Ann Arbor Line. I'll DM you my address.

Vinnie

741 - 746 of 746 Posts