StromTrooper banner
701 - 720 of 746 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
If you have a need for used parts, I suggest you post here too looking for it.

Some, like me may have it laying around and willing to sell or give parts and things away. I guess there is the wanted section too. :whistle:

I have a few things for a 2nd generation 650.

·
Farkle Purchasing System
3,479 Posts
Free for the cost of shipping: Genuine Suzuki clutch cover gasket for 2002-2012 Vstrom DL1000's. Part number 11482-06G10.

PayPal me $16.25 for USPS Priority Mail shipping, and it's yours. Needs to go in a Medium box, so the Post Office can't fold it in half in transit (well, at least not easily!).

·
Registered
267 Posts
If you can tape it to a piece of stout cardboard and sandwich that with another of the same size cardboard it should fit in a priority envelope. I plan on sending my clutch to werks this winter.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Yeah you can really cheap out shipping if you try hard enough.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,738 Posts

·
Farkle Purchasing System
3,479 Posts
If you can tape it to a piece of stout cardboard and sandwich that with another of the same size cardboard it should fit in a priority envelope. I plan on sending my clutch to werks this winter.
The gasket will not fit in a padded Priority Mail Large envelope, but I'll try with the non-padded Large envelope and let you know. I think the non-padded envelope may have a little more room inside due to the way the padded one is made.

Reactions: D.T.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The gasket will not fit in a padded Priority Mail Large envelope, but I'll try with the non-padded Large envelope and let you know. I think the non-padded envelope may have a little more room inside due to the way the padded one is made.
I often just cut to pieces of cardboard the same size big enough to put the gasket flat on. Take the gasket to one of them with painters tape and lay the other one on top and run packaging tape all the way around the edge. Put a big huge thing on the front and back that says do not bend

·
Farkle Purchasing System
3,479 Posts
I tried, but no dice. The clutch cover gasket is roughly 11" x 13", too big for common envelope sizes. It's going to have to go in a Priority Mail medium box if anyone wants it.

·
Farkle Purchasing System
3,479 Posts
Update:They're gone!

Male plug and wire compatible with the factory heated grips connector on 2002-2012 DL1000's. Possibly compatible with 2004-? DL650's but not sure. About 20" of wire, plenty to strip and connect to device of your choice.

Female plugs and wire compatible with 2002-2012 DL1000 stator & speedo sensor plugs. Chopped off a failed Suzuki stator. Might be useful if you're rewinding your own stator, or sending one off to Custom Rewind & the original plugs have been damaged. About 16" of wire.

Either or both is yours for the cost of shipping - USPS Priority Mail small box, $9.20.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Front brake line for first gen DL1000 or DL650 (no ABS). Look almost new. Takeoff from a low mileage more recent VEE. I used the MC and calipers for my KLR, so no need for the hoses.

If you have aging hoses, these will refresh. You pay shipping, assume it will fit into a small flat rate box. PM me if interested. View attachment 292741
So nobody needs a new(er) set of front brake lines?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Pm incoming!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: DesertBike

·
Farkle Purchasing System
3,479 Posts
Free to a good home: Pair of Warm'n'Safe Men's Ultimate Touring heated gloves, size Large. They are the older version, so no "I-Touch" touchscreen-sensitive fingertips.

They look exactly like the ones Warm'n'Safe currently has on closeout:

I am giving these away because one of them does not heat evenly, but they are still nice warm gloves for cool but not crazy-cold weather. Warm'n'Safe sent me a new set under warranty, so I wouldn't feel right selling the old ones (as well as the fact the heating function isn't 100%).

These gloves are somewhat bulky, so must go in a USPS Priority Mail Medium flat rate box. PayPal me $16.25 for postage, and they're yours.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Free to a good home: Pair of Warm'n'Safe Men's Ultimate Touring heated gloves, size Large. They are the older version, so no "I-Touch" touchscreen-sensitive fingertips.

They look exactly like the ones Warm'n'Safe currently has on closeout:

I am giving these away because one of them does not heat evenly, but they are still nice warm gloves for cool but not crazy-cold weather. Warm'n'Safe sent me a new set under warranty, so I wouldn't feel right selling the old ones (as well as the fact the heating function isn't 100%).

These gloves are somewhat bulky, so must go in a USPS Priority Mail Medium flat rate box. PayPal me $16.25 for postage, and they're yours.
Is the heat controller included? I briefly looked at the product page, not quite sure what's needed to make these work. Like cable, controller etc. I might be interested.

·
Farkle Purchasing System
3,479 Posts
No. You will need a heat controller. I can include a Y cable.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just picked up a semi-high milage 2011 Wee (ABS) locally here. This bike has been to every Province in Canada, and Alaska to boot.....!!! The owner had two sets of white driving lights mounted, along with (3) power plugs (cigarrette lighter type) for his electrical gizmos. I stripped all that off last night, will go a different route if I replace them. So........here they are, FREE to the masses......just pay shipping. Claim one, or all....I don't care. No idea who makes the Auxilliary Lights, but they do work. He had one set pointed out to the side for setting up Camp in the dark. Send me a PM if interested......I am located in B'ham, Bama 35124.
View attachment 293842

View attachment 293843

View attachment 293844

View attachment 293845

View attachment 293846

View attachment 293847

View attachment 293848
Are these still available im in HSV

·
Registered
28 Posts
Front brake line for first gen DL1000 or DL650 (no ABS). Look almost new. Takeoff from a low mileage more recent VEE. I used the MC and calipers for my KLR, so no need for the hoses.

If you have aging hoses, these will refresh. You pay shipping, assume it will fit into a small flat rate box. PM me if interested. View attachment 292741
Do u still have these

701 - 720 of 746 Posts