StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a gazebo w/deck on a large creek w/swimming hole in a 7ac pasture. There is also a functional outhouse(downwind). Although the paved road is only 75 yards away, it is pretty private. There is a fire pit, firewood and a cooking grate. If the weather is bad, a tent or hammock will fit inside the gazebo.

There is good riding in any direction & it is less than one hour away from the Smokies.

GPS coordinates:

36.4248N
83.3052W

Anyone wanting to use it just give me a heads up via PM. I also have a shop nearby & just about any tool including a MIG welder.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
looks like my kind of place. i'm always looking for a reason to go somewhere new as i tend to go back to the same places that i've enjoyed. I'll pm you after April (when i've retired).

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm..........

Motor7........your place looks beautiful!!! And it has me thinking.........

How far are you from Stecoah, NC.......????? The Vstrom Rally is held in mid-May.......if your "crib" is within riding distance from Stecoah, maybe we could hold a "mid-day break" from riding and have a large lunch outing over there.....grill some burgers/dogs....chips.....sodas....etc?? I don't want to "push" 20-40 bikers onto your little Paradise without your 100% approval.........just throwing this idea out there (maybe I should have PM'd you instead....oh well). :mrgreen:
mark444

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Motor7........your place looks beautiful!!! And it has me thinking.........

How far are you from Stecoah, NC.......????? The Vstrom Rally is held in mid-May.......if your "crib" is within riding distance from Stecoah, maybe we could hold a "mid-day break" from riding and have a large lunch outing over there.....grill some burgers/dogs....chips.....sodas....etc?? I don't want to "push" 20-40 bikers onto your little Paradise without your 100% approval.........just throwing this idea out there (maybe I should have PM'd you instead....oh well). :mrgreen:
mark444
mapquest says between 2.5 hrs to 4+ hrs....depending on the route(half Interstate or none). For most riders that would make a long day since I know we abhor "innneeer-state" and would want to take even longer on some of the twistys between here and there.

Either way, ya'll are more than welcome & there is plenty of room.........

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Thanks Motor7. I usually ride farther north in Va. and WVa. but I'll keep you in mind if I'm ever down that way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts