StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Large back yard with a fire pit. Garage with a M/C lift, all the tools you would need including a Mig welder and torches, hopefully the last two are not needed. 30 mile's from the Canadian border on beautiful lake Champlain. Great roads and a husband and wife who both have bikes and could take you on some nice roads. PM me if coming through.

·
Registered
529 Posts
That is a very generous offer , thanks ! Do you plan to attend any of the VStrom rallies in your neck of the woods this year ? Neva and the fall Peep show are the two that I , and a few fellow Canadians travel to each year , and your place is on our trajectory ...

Alex .

·
Administrator
16,619 Posts
Me and some buds will be heading that way end of June in route to Maine, we may just take you up on that.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Large back yard with a fire pit. Garage with a M/C lift, all the tools you would need including a Mig welder and torches, hopefully the last two are not needed. 30 mile's from the Canadian border on beautiful lake Champlain. Great roads and a husband and wife who both have bikes and could take you on some nice roads. PM me if coming through.
Oldjapbikes,
Thank you for your generous offer to our Vstrom community. You may be surprised as to how many take you up on the offer. It's no secret that Vermont has some of the best motorcycle roads in this country:yesnod: If you come down my way to Lake George, contact me. If I can help in any way, I will.

I second Alex's offer to join us for some weekend riding. There are a number of group riding weekends up this way - great chance to meet new riders and scuff up your tires.:thumbup:

·
Registered
22,198 Posts
I like your avitar, bridge is suppose to reopen this year :thumbup:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
22,198 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I guess This an invitation ?

Maybe This an invitation to sync my throttle bodies? If Only I could find the mysterious Lake of Champlain and a general area there abouts.......:confused: Although, It seems I cant seem to get the Bike into a truck.....Bucks wildly and shakes me right off the beasts back :green_lol:
P.S. Hiya Johnny:thumbup:
P.P.S. chirosyd: Rode thru your area of Operations this morning, On my way to Plattsburgh via Long Lake
305 miles of sweet riding......:thumbup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
A big THANK YOU to John & Jess

A public proclamation of THANKS to John ("oldjapbikes") for enabling a photo expedition to Île-aux-Noix on the Richelieu River. Did the local bobcat ever trip your night camera?

Despite a threatening sky (only rained on me once), and a long day in the saddle, it was good ride home. Had a juvenile black bear, probably a two-year-old, skedaddle across right in front of me on a two-lane road in VT, so that was nice. As I usually follow Geronimo's advice ("Ride now. Eat later."), had late-lunch picnic of a fresh baguette & a tin of sardines.

Sorry for the absence of pictures, but "I'm so 20th century" I don't have a photo-hosting service, nor cell phone. "Bring back the telegraph" -- for it will enable the cagers to return to the vanished era of using two hands to drive. Like that'll happen.

I'll close by asking again, Arkansas? In JULY? Keep as cool as you can, and mind the local revenue-generators while on your long ride. "Keep Vermont green" - by returning with yours still in your wallet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts