StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO TO ALL!

MY NAME IS ROBERT AND I WORK FOR GALFER BRAKEING SYSTEMS AND IM INVITING ANYONE WITH A DL650ABS TO GALFER FOR A FREE MOCK UP OF THE BRAKE LINE SYSTEM I WOULD NEED THE BIKE FOR A FEW DAYS AND IN RETURN YOU WILL GET A SET OF SS BRAKE LINES FOR FREE! YOU WILL NEED TO CALL ME OR SEND ME A E-MAIL (805)988-2900 [email protected] GALFER IS LOCATED IN OXNARD CALIFORNIA.

·
Registered
115 Posts
A guy offers you free brake lines and all you can do is point out spelling errors and other nonsense.
In his first post wants you're bike for "a couple of days" I'll trade you some brake lines for a bike:bom_deal2: He might be legit or it might be a scam. Whoever takes him up on it, be cautious

·
Hmmmmm
1,326 Posts
A guy offers you free brake lines and all you can do is point out spelling errors and other nonsense.
You're right, my bad
just playing around hope no one is offended. I would offer my bike up if I lived closer.

·
Forum Admin
11,174 Posts

This guy offered one person free brake lines in return for using a $7000.00 piece of his equipment for a few days. He will probably never be back to contribute anything else to this board.
Sort of makes you feel a bit like a common ho, doesn't it? It's almost like he is offering $5 for a bit of tail.
There is sort off a common sense of decency about the regular posters here and I think he disregarded that completely.

Just my opinion...

Ray

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
You're just being pissy because you live too far away to capitalize on the offer.

What do you expect the guy to do? Go through a 6 month engagement before he deflowers your bike. sheesh :rolleyes1:

This guy offered one person free brake lines in return for using a $7000.00 piece of his equipment for a few days. He will probably never be back to contribute anything else to this board.
Sort of makes you feel a bit like a common ho, doesn't it? It's almost like he is offering $5 for a bit of tail.
There is sort off a common sense of decency about the regular posters here and I think he disregarded that completely.

Just my opinion...

Ray

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
So I can get some $5 tail in California. Man you guys on the left coast have all the fun.

In Ohio it is the law that you can't be within 6 ft of a naked lady.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Seems to me a good way to troll for a bike to mock up and test. I've seen it before on other bike boards. Suspicious, not really.

When you ride you bike to a house or a vacant lot: you got a problem. Ride your bike to the Galfer factory: legit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts