StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding today with a buddy who has an SV650. He had frame sliders. I know everyone here has the big engine guards on their Stroms, but how well would frame sliders protect the fairing on my Wee?

·
Registered
383 Posts
I too had frame sliders on both my SVs and they truly do not stick out far enough to protect the plastics and bars and mirrors. I looked at a set of GSG sliders for the 06 Wee and they're kind of nubby and I have no faith in them protecting the bike. I'm going to farkle a set of GIVI engine guards soon.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Dan Vesel d developing a set for the Wee Strom that will work with his highway pegs. These appear to be plenty long to protect the bike. I think he will announce them soon.

Just Bill

·
Registered
186 Posts
My problem is I've got SW Motech crash bars & none of the sliders work with those ( or maybe they're not of much use with crashbars).

Dunno...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Just Bill said:
Dan Vesel d developing a set for the Wee Strom that will work with his highway pegs. These appear to be plenty long to protect the bike. I think he will announce them soon.

Just Bill
I don't mean to hijack this post. But please let me know when Dan Vesel gets his highway pegs developed.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Sliders aren't going to help anywhere except on the street. In the dirt they'll just punch a nice hole for the rest of the bike to cover.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts