StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love, LOVE, the look of the new wee in Fox Orange but......

My present wee is red and my gear is all black and red. I have looked high and low for gear that is black with orange or maybe black with gold but it just isn't out there. Yeah Yeah I like my gear to match the bike :yesnod: Has anyone found gear that matches the new color?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya know, I thought of that but when I was at a Harley dealer I looked at gear and every piece I looked at had Harley printed on it!

·
Registered
635 Posts
ya know, I thought of that but when I was at a Harley dealer I looked at gear and every piece I looked at had Harley printed on it!

As you can see, color coordination is not my strong suit!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I"m in the same boat. Red and black.

A couple of dudes backed out on me trying to swap plastics to black. :furious:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
If this link doesn't work, go to Revzilla's home page, choose the ADV gear section, choose textile jackets, and in the list down the left side of the page, choose orange.

Motorcycle Jackets - RevZilla

·
Registered
173 Posts
I nearly pulled the trigger on this helmet... but purchased the matte black instead because it matches my v-rod as well. I still might pick one up...old school orange metal flake...

Attachments

·
Registered
527 Posts
This is hilarious. My wife says I look like a garage mechanic (monotone coloring)....even in a suit. But when it comes to bike gear, we go crazy trying to match! :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
220 Posts
I love, LOVE, the look of the new wee in Fox Orange but......

My present wee is red and my gear is all black and red. I have looked high and low for gear that is black with orange or maybe black with gold but it just isn't out there. Yeah Yeah I like my gear to match the bike :yesnod: Has anyone found gear that matches the new color?
Once you get a new jacket, helmet, etc, it may be cheaper to just have the panels painted red (there are only 5 small panels). This bike will REALLY look sharp red, and you will have the only one around, with gear to match! Just a suggestion....

·
Registered
281 Posts
The sun sure determines the color when it shines on the fox orange paint.

I say wear the gear you have and buy and decent orange or copper colored t-shirt if you have to show colors.

Cheers!

·
Registered
875 Posts
I would think twice about trying to match gear to your bike. Basic black or grey gear can be ridden with any bike. Matching gear is a little bit :beatnik:, just my 0.02.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I love the fact that we are all concerned with the color of our gear and not about the issue of wearing it.

Even if we look like a 2-wheeled bag of skittles, it beats the flamboyant pirate look hands down. (Nod to Grey Wolf)

:party:

I have Hi-Viz yellow gear on an orange bike- so I look really special.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have Hi-Viz yellow gear on an orange bike- so I look really special.
:thumbsup: This thread is a good reminder of how Strom rider vanity runs just as deep as it does for HD, BMW and the others.

Then, some are not all concerned about fashion statements.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts