1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its 2015

Snapchat photos are moving around the internet billions per hour

facebook, and non monitized craigs list 1 click uploads

Can a forum leader ask our guys how to 1 click and/or cell phone photos direct posting

At least 2 photos direct to the site not held in 3rd party stuff

I think it would be a more active/fun forum experience, even if they got erased after a couple of months

·
Ex- moderator
1,131 Posts
The extra bandwidth and storage space requirements would be huge..and expensive. There are many other places that will host your pics - simply post a link here.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I've been trying to figure out how to post pictures and I've just got no clue I guess. The instructions on the old post about it made no sense to me. I could use a little help also with this.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Neither me or my wife can figure this out. Is there an issue with iPads and Mac computers? I click on the little icons above and it just kicks me out. We're not real computer people, so a lot of this stuff doesn't make sense.

·
Administrator
1,128 Posts
Neither me or my wife can figure this out. Is there an issue with iPads and Mac computers? I click on the little icons above and it just kicks me out. We're not real computer people, so a lot of this stuff doesn't make sense.
Hi, what little icons do you mean? When you click on them, does it just close on you or log you out?

Which browser/version are you using?

Thanks,

-Marie
community support

·
Super Moderator
4,615 Posts
I'm using an iPad and have no problem (I use the Chrome browser as Safari doesn't work well with the fora I visit).

For pix, I prefer to upload them using the Manage Attachments button (something that many users - not just here - don't understand). All to often pix linked from an external hosting site get broken when something changes on that site.

·
Registered
152 Posts
The little icons above this box, round blue one and yellow square one. It actually logs me out. I've been using safari as the browser. And you're correct, I don't understand the manage attachments button. I've added pictures to emails and texts before, that's as tech as I've been able to get. I probably just need forum kindergarten.

·
Super Moderator
4,615 Posts
The little icons above this box, round blue one and yellow square one. It actually logs me out. I've been using safari as the browser. And you're correct, I don't understand the manage attachments button. I've added pictures to emails and texts before, that's as tech as I've been able to get. I probably just need forum kindergarten.
Are you clicking on this image icon?

With my iPad, if I use Safari and switch to a different tab, it logs me out and I have to log back in. That's why I use Chrome, it doesn't do that.

With Manage Attachments, one can upload a pic from one's computer or from another website.

·
Super Moderator
4,615 Posts
With my iPad, if I use Safari and switch to a different tab, it logs me out and I have to log back in. That's why I use Chrome, it doesn't do that.
Thanks, I tested it out on our iPad and it closes out on me too. I have sent a report to tech.
Safari does this on another vBulletin site where I'm an Admin, it's not just here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well I think that explains why I never see any pictures. At work (where I am) these picture sites are blocked....

I thought I was going nuts.
Me: "nope, nothing there"

I even sent a private message to someone asking them to post pics of the jacket and pants they were selling.....bet he thinks I'm a winner.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts